Invoicing is one of Wavebid's strongest features. Wavebid allows users to set various taxes and fees at a Company and Auction level that are used to automatically create invoices for bidders as lots are clerked. These invoices can be customized prior to being issued to bidders via email or PDF. Invoices can be- edited as needed and payments can be applied individually or in bulk. The system also enables users to easily track the payment status of invoices. Invoices are stored in the Wavebid system for the life of a user's account and are an invaluable asset to the accounting process.
Below is a list of articles pertaining to invoicing on Wavebid, along with a brief description of each article. If further assistance is needed with invoicing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invoice Templates: This article discusses the difference between Company Level and Auction Level Invoice Templates, how to create new Invoice Templates, and how to manage (edit, delete, set to default) Invoice Templates.
- Invoice Settings: This article provides more specific information on the various Invoice Template settings. This article describes the impact that each of the various Invoice Settings will have on an auction's Invoices, as well as information on how an invoices can be customized.
- Invoice Email Templates: When emailing invoices via Wavebid, an email template can be drafted that will be sent out along with the invoice. This article describes the process for creating and Invoice Email Template and then selecting for an auction.
- Customizing Emailed Invoices: This article describes additional customization features that are only available to invoices emailed via Wavebid.
- Managing Invoices: This article describes processes for managing invoices from the Invoice page in Wavebid, including changing the view of invoices on the page, printing and emailing invoices, and color coding invoices in order to more easily track which ones have been paid.
- Editing Invoices: This article contains basic information about editing invoices.
- Invoice Refunds and Discounts: This article describes the process for issuing refunds on an invoice and for applying discounts to a paid invoice.
- Payments: This article describes the processing for applying payments to an invoice, deleting payments from an invoice, and creating additional payment methods that can be applied to invoices.
- Bulk Updating Invoices as Paid: This article describes the process for marking a large number of invoices as "Paid" all at once.
- Reports and Lists: This article describes some general Accounting reports/lists as well as some specific to invoices.