This checklist is intended to be a list of general tasks that may be performed before, during, and after an auction in Wavebid.
Depending on a company's monthly subscription, some of the features below may not be available (ex. Accounting), and some other tasks may not be needed, depending on the type of auction being held.
Before the Auction
- Create an auction.
- Confirm that the auction settings are correct.
- Create or import a catalog.
- Preview the auction to confirm the catalog is accurate.
- Create a marketing campaign.
- If the event is online, export to the desired bidding platform.
- Ensure that everything is in place to allow bidders to pay their invoices online.
During the Auction
- Check-In bidders.
- Check-In sellers and confirm commissions.
- If the event is live:
After the Auction
- If the event was online:
- Distribute invoices.
- Collect payments.
- Issue Seller Settlements.
- Run reports.