The Lot History is a useful page that shows how many times a lot has been moved, and where it has been moved to. This article describes the process for using this feature to track a lot's history.
- To view the Lot History page for an auction, navigate to the applicable auction on the Dashboard and select Current Auction > Catalogs > Lot History.
- Click on the Date from and Date to fields to use the calendar tool to select dates, or select the current lot number from the Lot Number drop-down. (The Auction field should populate automatically.) Or
- Click the Search button to the right.
- The history information for the selected lots will display.
- Users can choose to view fewer columns by clicking the Columns button on the right side of the screen. Click on the column titles to add or remove them from view. Columns in white will be visible in the Lot History, while columns in blue will not. Click on the Columns button again to exit the column selector.
- Click the Export button on the right side to export and/or print the report.
- Copy: Copies all of the rows to the computer's clipboard. The content can then be pasted anywhere.
- Excel: Downloads the Lot History content into an Excel spreadsheet.
- CSV: Downloads the Lot History content into a comma-separated values format spreadsheet.
- Print Visible: Places all of the rows and columns selected (using the Column button) into a table to be printed.
- Print All: Places all of the rows and all of the columns (regardless of whether they've been selected using the Column button) into a table to be printed.
- PDF: Downloads the Lot History content into a PDF document.