The Lot Bulk Actions tool offers users a way to alter Lot Builder fields in bulk. This article describes the process to make those changes. To make a bulk change to lot numbers, see Bulk Lot Number Change. To copy or move lots to another auction, see Move Lots to Another Auction.
Making Bulk Lot Changes
The Lot Bulk Actions tool can be used to make change to a large number (or all) of lots at one time.
- Navigate to the applicable auction from the Dashboard, then select Catalogs > Lot Bulk Actions.
- On the Lot Bulk Actions page, check the box to the left of each lot that needs to be changed, or check the box in the header row to select all lots.
- Once lots are selected, click the Pencil icon in the top right corner of the page. A pop-up window will open.
- If the auction has generated invoices that already have payments applied, a message will appear indicating that those lots will not be updated. Click the I'm Sure button to continue.
- Select the detail/information that needs to be edited from the Select Which Lot Detail to Edit drop-down. If any of the options below do not appear in the drop-down list, the field will need to be enabled under Auction Settings.
- Additional Description: Will change the Additional Description field for the selected lots.
- Description: Will change the Description field for the selected lots.
- Category: Will select and/or change the category for the selected lots. For more information on categories, see Lot Builder.
- Title: Will change the Lot Name/Title field for the selected lots.
- Asset Tag:
- Buy It Now Price:
- High Estimate: Will set/change the High Estimate for the selected lots.
- Increment: Will set/change the bidding increment for the selected lots. Please note that bid increments will only export to LiveAuctioneers. Companies using other bidding platforms may need to contact their Account Representative to alter bid increments.
- Location: Will change/set the Location for all the selected lots.
- Low Estimate: Will set/change the Low Estimate for the selected lots.
- Quantity: Will change the quantity for the selected lots.
- Received On:
- Reserve: Will set/change the Reserve Price for the selected lots.
- Sale Type: Will change the Sale Type (Price Per Lot, Times the Quantity, One Price) for the selected lots.
- Seller: Will set/change the permanent seller number associated with all the selected lots. For more information, see Seller Inventory.
- Starting Bid: Will set/change the Starting Bid on each selected lot.
- Tax Code: To select a tax code for the selected lots. For more information, see Applying Tax Codes.
- Tax Exempt: To set the selected lots as tax exempt. For more information, see Applying Tax Codes.
- Additional fields will appear depending on the selection made. Make the desired edits to those fields. Please note that content entered here will override any of the content previously entered in these fields in Lot Builder for the selected lots.
- Click the Edit All Selected Lots button.
- The changes will appear on the Lot Bulk Action page. All columns may not be visible on the Lot Bulk Action page. To add (or remove) columns on the page, click the Columns button in the top right corner of the page. Clicking on a column header will either add it or remove it from the page display. The column headers in white will be displayed, while those in blue will not be displayed. Scroll left and right to see all of the columns on the Lot Bulk Actions page.
To delete lots in bulk, select the lots from the Lot Bulk Actions page and then check the Trashcan icon in the top right corner of the page.
Lot Bulk Actions Video Tutorial