This article describes reports and lists available to users in Wavebid.
Reports accessed from the auction workspace provide a wide variety of information. Certain reports do allow for bulk actions or changes.
Reports can be accessed by navigating to the applicable auction from the Dashboard and then selecting Accounting > Reports.
Searching All Invoices
- Proceed to My Links > All Auctions > All Invoices
- Enter the information that is being searched for in the different search fields.
- Click Search.
- All invoices from every auction are displayed as results.
Lists of Buyers/Bidders and Sellers can be generated in Wavebid that can be narrowed to a particular event or timeframe, or can encompass all of a company's Buyers and/or Sellers. Only Company Admins can generate a Customer List.
- Navigate to My Links > Company > Customers > Lists
- Use the various fields under the Auction, Customer, and Lot tabs to filter results as needed.
- To generate a list of Sellers, select Seller from the Customer Type drop-down. Additional fields can be used to narrow the Sellers. If no other options are selected, it will generate a list of the registered Sellers (customers assigned a Seller Code) the company has used in Wavebid.
- To generate a list of Buyers/Bidders, select Buyer from the Customer Type drop-down. Additional fields can be used to narrow the Buyers. If no other options are selected, it will generate a list of all the registered Bidders (customers assigned a Paddle Number) the company has used in Wavebid.
- To generate the entire Customer List, click the Search button without using any filters.
- Click the Search button to view the results.
- Click the Export button on the right side of the page and select the type of document to be exported (ex. CSV). The document can then be saved to the computer.