This article describes how to access the Unsold Lots List for an auction and how that list can be used to move/copy unsold lots to another auction workspace.
This article contains the following sections:
- About the Unsold Lots List
- Accessing the Unsold Lots List
- Using the Unsold Lots List to Move/Copy Lots
About the Unsold Lots List
The Unsold Lots List is a report that include lots that have not been sold in an auction for any reason:
- The Reserve price wasn't met.
- There were no bids entered for it.
- The lot never came up for bidding.
Please note, lots that have been clerked with a selling price of $0 will not appear on the Unsold Lots List. The lot will need to be re-clerked as "Pass" to move to this list.
Accessing the Unsold Lots List
- Navigate to the applicable auction from the Dashboard, then select Accounting > Reports and click on the Unsold Lots link.
- Click on the Gears icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Check the Show Unsold Items checkbox and click the Apply Options button. A list of unsold lots will appear.
- The list can also be filtered to just display Reserve Not Met items, Passed items, and House items.
Use the Search field at the top of the page to search for an item on the report.
Click on the column headers to change the order of items as they appear on the report.
Columns can be added or remove from the report by clicking the Columns button in the top right corner of the page. Click on a column header to add or remove it. Column headers in blue will appear on the report, while those in white will not.
To export the report, click the Export button in the top right corner of the page and then select the export type.
Using the Unsold Lots List to Move/Copy Lots
- Access the Unsold Lots list using the steps above.
- Click the Move button in the top right corner.
- A pop-up window will open. Use the Auction to copy or move to drop-down to select the auction to copy or move the lots to (i.e. the destination auction).
- Click either the Move or Copy button:
- Move will transfer all the lots from this auction to the destination auction, including all of the lot attributes.
- Copy will create a copy of the lots in the report in the destination auction.
If the lot number already exists in the destination auction, Wavebid will add an asterisk (*) to the lot number. At that point, a new lot number can be assigned to the lot.