Auction Technology Group (ATG) has transitioned away from domain & web site hosting, website design, email management and DNS management. ATG will, however, continue to offer the Wavebid Plugin. Users with the Wavebid Plugin installed on their Wordpress site can still use Wavebid to post their auctions and asset listings to their website.
For more information on this transition, click here.
A list of website service provider resources can be found here.
Information on self-importing your WordPress site zip files can be found here.
Below is a list of articles pertaining to the Wavebid Plugin, along with a brief description of each article. If further assistance is needed with the Wavebid Plugin, please contact email@example.com.
- Installing the Wavebid Plugin: This article describes how to install a new Wavebid Plugin to an existing WordPress website.
- Self-Importing WordPress: Wavebid has provided users with the back-up .zip files to their WordPress websites. When the website was transferred, it was using WordPress 5.5 – this is the baseline needed in order to be successful in importing a website. Any plug-ins or deviations from this may cause unintended consequences. This article provides information and guidance to perform this process.
- Using a Gallery: Wavebid offers users the option of displaying photos for an event via a Gallery tab rather than a catalog. This article describes the process for creating and editing photos that appear on a website in a Gallery format.
- Publish an Auction: This article describes the process for publishing a Wavebid auction and catalog to a website via the Wavebid Plugin.
- Asset/Real Estate Listings: Wavebid Plugin users with a designated asset page established on their site can control asset listings via an Inventory workspace in Wavebid. This article describes the process for posting and maintaining those asset listings.
- Add a Video to an Event: The Wavebid Plugin offers users the ability to add a video to an event's Auction Details page using the video's embed code. This article describes the process for posting videos to a website via the Wavebid Plugin.
- Add Documents to an Event: The Wavebid Plugin allows users to host auction-related documents, such as sales flyers or property information packages, on their website. This article describes the process for uploading a document to a website via the Wavebid Plugin.
- Bid Now & Registration Buttons: The Wavebid Plugin offers users the ability to display buttons on a website that can be linked to an online bidding platform or additional auction information. This article describes the process for adding buttons/links to a website.