Wavebid understands the complexity of managing an auction company and provides users with several tools to help personalize and organize company information in Wavebid.
Below is a list of articles specific to managing company information in Wavebid, along with a brief description of each article. If further assistance is needed with any company management features, please contact email@example.com.
- Company Profile: This article describes the process for editing the information and settings under the Company Profile.
- Company Preferences: Setting default Company Preferences for accounting/cataloging saves time when creating new auctions. This article describes the options/settings found under the Company Preferences tab under the Company Profile.
- User Accounts and Permissions: Wavebid provides means to enable different levels of access to employees and associates on a company account. This article describes the difference between Admin and User Roles, the process for creating a new User Account, and how to set user permissions.
- Form Builder: Form Builder is a tool in Wavebid that allows for the creation of customized forms for use during check-in, check-out, or other processes. This article describes the process for creating those forms.
- Integration Guide: Wavebid has partnerships with several third parties to create a seamless flow of information in and out of Wavebid. These partner integrations make it easy to send catalogs to a bidding platform, process payments, email customers, and market events. This guide provides links to articles relating to Wavebid integrations.
- Accounting Guide: Wavebid's Accounting features make bookkeeping easy by giving companies the ability to set tax rates, premiums, and fees at both the company and auction level, and by generating a variety of reports for both tax and general accounting purposes. This guide provides links to articles relating to accounting features in Wavebid.
- ID Scanners: Using a scanner during the check-in process is an enormous time saver for most companies using Wavebid. This article describes the benefits of ID scanners and how they can be used within an auction.
- Reports and Lists: This article describes reports and lists available to users in Wavebid at both the company and auction level.
- Report Builder: Wavebid allows users to make adjustments to the view of most reports and then save those settings as a Report View that can be selected when those running future reports. This saves time by not having to adjust every report in the same way every time it's run. This article describes the process for creating and selecting report views in Report Builder.