Wavebid understands the complexity of managing an auction company and provides users with several tools to help personalize and organize company information in Wavebid.
Below is a list of articles specific to managing company information in Wavebid, along with a brief description of each article. If further assistance is needed with any company management features, please contact email@example.com.
- Company Profile: This article describes the process for editing the information and settings under the Company Profile.
- Company Preferences: Setting default Company Preferences for accounting/cataloging saves time when creating new auctions. This article describes the options/settings found under the Company Preferences tab under the Company Profile.
- User Accounts and Permissions: Wavebid provides means to enable different levels of access to employees and associates on a company account. This article describes the difference between Admin and User Roles, the process for creating a new User Account, and how to set user permissions.
- Form Builder: Form Builder is a tool in Wavebid that allows for the creation of customized forms for use during check-in, check-out, or other processes. This article describes the process for creating those forms.
- Integration Guide: Wavebid has partnerships with several third parties to create a seamless flow of information in and out of Wavebid. These partner integrations make it easy to send catalogs to a bidding platform, process payments, email customers, and market events. This guide provides links to articles relating to Wavebid integrations.
- Accounting Guide: Wavebid's Accounting features make bookkeeping easy by giving companies the ability to set tax rates, premiums, and fees at both the company and auction level, and by generating a variety of reports for both tax and general accounting purposes. This guide provides links to articles relating to accounting features in Wavebid.
- ID Scanners: Using a scanner during the check-in process is an enormous time saver for most companies using Wavebid. This article describes the benefits of ID scanners and how they can be used within an auction.
- Reports and Lists: This article describes reports and lists available to users in Wavebid at both the company and auction level.