Wavebid integrates with Twitter to support auction marketing right from a user's Twitter feed. This article describes the process for connecting Wavebid to Twitter and posting updates to a Twitter account.
- Go to twitter.com, and log in using your email and password.
- In another window, click My Links > Partner Management > Social Media tab.
- Next to the Twitter icon, click Add Account.
Use the drop-down menu to select a Scope.
If more than one person from a company will be posting to twitter, select Company Wide. If only one user will be posting, select User Only.
Click Authorize Wavebid to use your Twitter Account.
A pop-up window will appear. Click the Authorize App button and copy the pin number that appears.
- Return to the Wavebid page, and enter the PIN provided. Click the Save button.
- The Twitter account is now linked to Wavebid. Tweets can be created from the Task Management page that will automatically post to Twitter at the selected date and time.