The Wavebid Plugin offers users the ability to add a video to an event's Auction Details page using the video's embed code. This article describes the process for posting videos to a website via the Wavebid Plugin.
This article contains the following sections:
- Navigate to the applicable auction from the Dashboard, then select Auction > Edit Settings.
- Click on the Marketing Info tab.
- Click in the Marketing Content field to open the text editor.
- On the top left corner of the panel, click on the Source button to open the HTML editor.
- Paste the embed code obtained from YouTube into the Marketing Content field. Do not make any changes to the embed code unless the impact is known.
- Click the Source button again.
- Click the Disk icon in the top right corner of the page to Save.
- Run a Marketing Task for that event to push the changes to the website. Marketing Tasks can take up to an hour to run. It is not recommended that users run back-to-back Marketing Tasks for the same event, as duplication may occur. Rather, wait for the change from one Marketing Task to be visible on the site before running another.
- The video will appear under the More Details tab on the event Details page.