Wavebid connects with a user's TractorZoom account to allow a catalog and photos to be synched without manual loading. This article describes the process for linking Wavebid to TractorZoom and running a marketing task to push content out.
This article contains the following sections:
Linking an Account
Linking accounts only needs to be done once.
- Log in to the TractorZoom account.
- Click the Connect button in the Wavebid Integration section of the Auctioneer Portal.
- The Wavebid site will open.
- Sign into Wavebid.
- Click the Authorize button to allow TractorZoom the ability to read and write data to Wavebid.
- Click Copy to copy the TractorZoom Company Id provided.
- Click Go to Wavebid to complete configuration.
- From Wavebid, navigate to My Links > Company > Partner Management.
- Click on the Marketing tab.
- Click the Add TractorZoom Account link.
- Select the Scope:
- Company Wide: All the users of a company will be able to publish using this account. A user will need to have Company Admin authority in order to select this scope.
- User Only: Only the current Wavebid user will be able to publish using this account and other Wavebid users will need to configure their own account.
- Paste the copied TractorZoom Company Id into the field and click the Save button.
Create a Marketing Task
A Marketing Task will need to be run in order to push auction details to TractorZoom.
Navigate to the applicable auction from the Dashboard, then select Marketing > Tasks.
In the Online section, click the Add New Task link.
A pop-up window will open:
What type of task do you want to add?:
- Select TractorZoom.
- Can be anything, ex. "TractorZoom task".
- When the task should run.
- Please keep in mind, Wavebid will not run the task automatically.
TractorZoom: Choose External Account
- Select the appropriate account to push from.
- Most users will only have one option.
- What type of task do you want to add?:
- Click the Save button.
For more information on running Marketing Tasks, see Marketing Tasks.