Yes, but only if the lot has a quantity higher than 1. The quantity of a lot can be changed by editing the Quantity field in Lot Builder.
To clerk a lot to more than one bidder:
- Navigate to the applicable auction from the Dashboard, then select Accounting > Clerk this Auction.
- Enter the lot number into the Lots field in the center of the page and click the Enter key. The lot will appear below.
- Click the Pencil icon to the left of the lot.
- Edit the Qty Purch field to reflect the quantity purchased by the bidder and then enter the Winning Bid for the new quantity.
- Enter the first bidder's paddle number into the Buyer field and then click the Enter key.
- The clerked portion of the lot will move to the bottom of the page and an *1 will be added to the lot number. The remaining portion of the lot will remain in the center of the screen in a teal color.
- In the remaining teal lot, enter the Winning Bid.
- Enter the other bidder's paddle number into the Buyer field and then click the Enter key.
- Both clerked lots will now appear at the bottom of the page. One will be the original lot number while the other will be the lot number followed by *1. This is also how the lots will appear on the bidder invoices. One bidder invoice will display the original lot number, while the other will be the lot number followed by *1.