Wavebid offers users the option of displaying photos for an event via a Gallery tab rather than a catalog. This article describes the process for creating and editing photos that appear on a website in a Gallery format.
This article contains the following sections:
Creating a Gallery Tab
In order for the Gallery tab to work correctly, there cannot be any lots listed in the auction workspace.
- Navigate to the applicable auction from the Dashboard, then select Photos > Upload Photos.
- Click the Manual button on the right side of the page.
- Un-check the Single Photo Per Lot box.
- Click the Add Files button and select the photos.
- Click the Start Upload button.
- Confirm that the photos were successfully uploaded to the GALLERY lot.
- A Marketing Task will need to be run in order for the changes to appear on the website.
Feature a Gallery Lot
The actual gallery lot is hidden from the catalog tab and the gallery tab. To display the clickable link to the lot details page, the item must be featured. Ex. below.
- This will allow access to lot details page if gallery lot has Wavebid lot level detail.
Otherwise the gallery lot image gallery will only appear at the event level.