Feature a Gallery Lot
The actual gallery lot is hidden from the catalog tab and the gallery tab. To display the clickable link to the lot details page, the item must be featured. Ex. below.
- This will allow access to lot details page if gallery lot has Wavebid lot level detail.
Otherwise the gallery lot image gallery will only appear at the event level.
Image Gallery Detail & Guidelines
- 250 x 185
- Thumbnails are displayed in the image gallery - Full image viewable following click
- can be overridden in the child theme
Settings apply to the thumbnail only.
- Default: Will need to adhere to the thumbnail ration mentioned above
- Padded: Filter exists to adjust the width and height parameters (query parameters)
- Cropped (CSS object fit - not working w/ IE 11): x CSS can be overridden in the child theme
In an uncatalogued event, an event with 1 gallery lot only, the event details page will display the images of that gallery lot eliminating the need to click through the lot details page to see the gallery lot images. If a catalogued event also has a gallery lot, catalogue tab will be default listing the lots as expected with the gallery lot being accessible via the "Gallery" tab.
A Gallery Lot will not export/load from Wavebid to Proxibid.