This article discusses how auctions move between the Upcoming, Active, Completed, and Auction Vault tabs, and how to delete auctions. For information on creating a new auction or copying/duplicating an auction, see Create an Auction.
- Upcoming Tab - auction workspaces displaying and sorted by future start dates
- Active Tab - auction workspaces with current start dates.
- This tab will contain all auction workspaces were your start date is today. Once the auction End Date is reached, the auction workspace will move into the Completed tab. If an End Date is not set the auction will automatically be moved at 23:59 on the calendar day set in the Start Date.
- Completed Tab - This will show your auction workspaces that have auction dates within the previous 90 days.
- Auction Vault - After 90 days, completed auctions will automatically be moved from the Completed tab into the Auction Vault. Once here you can search for them in a variety of ways:
- Keyword: A keyword is any word that appears within any of your lot descriptions.
- Auction: You can select from the auctions you have created so far.
- Coordinator: Load auctions based on the Coordinator that managed the auction within Wavebid.
- Date Range: You an enter a Start Date and an End Date. Any auctions matching these parameters will be shown.
Delete an Auction
If you want to completely delete an Auction and everything in it, you can follow these steps to do so:
- Go to Auction -> Edit Settings for the sale in question.
- Click on the garbage can icon in the top right.
- Type the word "DELETE" into the window to confirm that you want to delete the sale and its contents.
- Your auction has been deleted.
Note: This will delete all pictures, videos, and sale data that is present for this sale.