Wavebid provides the ability to record and track where bidders heard about a company's auction. This can be beneficial when marketing auctions in the future. This articles outlines how to track this information at check in.
Creating a Check-in Marketing Survey
Creating or editing a marketing survey is only available for a company's administrator. Several types of marketing efforts and several sources (or names) can be tracked.
- Navigate to My Links > Company > Customers > Marketing Survey.
- Enter a Type and Name
- Click the Save button.
Once saved, entries can be edited, deleted, or toggled on and off the marketing survey.
- The on/off switch
- The Edit Button
- The Delete Button
Using the Marketing Survey
Once configured, the Marketing Survey can be used on the check in page.
- Starting from the Dashboard, Navigate to Accounting > Check In, for the desired Sale.
- The Marketing Survey option will be above the Paddle Number Section.
- Click on the drop-down to see all of the options that are created, and turned "On" on the Marketing Survey Setup Page.
Reporting Survey Data
Access a report for the data recorded upon check in (steps above) after the sale is complete:
- From the Dashboard for that auction, Navigate to Marketing > Survey.
- This page shows a break down of the data, which can be exported.