Wavebid provides the ability to record and track where bidders heard about a company's auction. This can be beneficial when marketing auctions in the future. This articles outlines how to track this information at check in.
Creating a Check-in Marketing Survey
Creating or editing a marketing survey is only available for a company's administrator. Several types of marketing efforts and several sources (or names) can be tracked.
- Navigate to My Links > Company > Customers > Marketing Survey.
- Enter the type of source into the Type field and the name of the source into the Name field.
- Click the Save button.
- To edit a survey type or name, click the Pencil icon to the right of the survey.
- To delete a survey, click the Trashcan icon to the right of the survey.
Using the Marketing Survey
Once configured, the Marketing Survey can be used on the check-in page.
- Navigate to the applicable auction from the Dashboard, then select Accounting > Check-In.
- The Marketing Survey drop-down will appear above the Paddle #. Use the drop-down to select one of the sources listed when the survey was created.
- Finish entering bidder check-in information and click the Disk icon in the top right corner of the page to Save.
Reporting Survey Data
Access a report for the data recorded upon check-in after the sale is complete:
- Navigate to the applicable auction from the Dashboard, then select Marketing > Survey.
- This page will display a breakdown of the data, which can be exported by clicking the Export button in the top right corner of the page.