On certain computers or internet networks, an "Unresponsive Script" error may be encountered. Follow the steps below to adjust Google Chrome web browser settings to move past the error and continue working an event.
- Click the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right corner of a Chrome browser window, or type chrome://settings/ in the browser's address bar. A menu will open.
- From the Chrome menu, click on the Settings option.
- Type "Hardware Acceleration" into the Search Settings field at the top of the page.
- Slide the switch to the right of the Use hardware acceleration when available option to enable the setting.
- Restart the Chrome browser for changes to take effect.