Using the Wavebid integration for your website, the documents tab will allow you host auction documents; such as, sales flyers or property information packages. This article outlines how to load a document to your workspace.
Adding a Document
- For the auction needing the document attached, navigate to Current Auction > Edit Settings.
- Click on the Documents Tab:
- Click on Choose File, and select your file from your computer:
- You can enter a "Alt" and "Description" if you would like. They are not required for the document to upload, but they can be useful information for you to determine the correct document to display.
- Enter in a Display Name. This is important, because it is what you will actually click on to download the document you are uploading.
- Select the Type of document. This has little effect on the end product, but is required.
- Make sure to select the visibility as well. Private is off, Public is on, and Email Required will force a user to enter in an email before they can download the info.
- Once you have entered in your information click the "Upload button".
- This will cause button to change to a save icon. Click this to save the changes made to this document:
- Make sure to click the save button on the top right of the page as well, which will save the document changes made to the auction: