Using the Wavebid integration for a website, the Documents tab allows users to host auction documents, such as sales flyers or property information packages. This article describes the process for uploading a document to an i3 or AS4 website.
Please note, these documents will only be published out to marketing partners, Ignite 3, and AS4 sites. Documents will be held in Wavebid, but will not be pushed out to any bidding platforms.
Adding a Document
- Navigate to the applicable auction from the Dashboard, then select Auction > Edit Settings.
- Click on the Documents tab.
- Click on the Choose File button and select a file from the computer.
- If desired, enter a Description of the document.
- Enter a Display Name. This is the name that will appear when users click on the document to download it.
- Select the Type of document from the drop-down. This has little impact on the end product, but is required.
- Select Visibility from the drop-down. Private is off, while Public is on. Selecting Email Required will require that a user enter an email address before they can download the document.
- Click the Upload button.
- The Upload button will change to a Disk icon. Click the Disk icon to Save the document itself.
- To add another document to the auction, click the Add link located below the Display Name field.
- To delete a document from an auction, click the Trashcan icon located to the right of the Visibility drop-down.
- Once all documents have been added and saved, click the Disk icon in the top right corner of the page to save the document(s) to the auction.