The Wavebid i3 plugin offers the ability to show an embedded video in your Auction Details page by adding the embed code.
Depending on your chosen syndication template, the video content may not be shown on your website even if you add it in the correct location within Wavebid. Please be aware of this limitation. Contact Support@auctionservices.com for assistance.
- From the Dashboard, navigate to your auction, then Auction > Edit Settings.
- Go to the Auction Info tab and scroll down to the Marketing Content panel.
- Click on it to open the text editor.
- On the top-left corner of the panel click on the Source button to open the HTML editor.
- Paste the embed code you obtained from YouTube. Caution: Do not make any changes to the embed code unless you know what the modifications will do.
- Click the Source button again.
- Save your auction workspace.
Wavebid will immediately make the new content available for i3 to find, and your web site visitors should be able to view the content within ten minutes.