Wavebid can host and sync information from your Wavebid account to your website! This article applies for clients already using an Auction Services Ignite 3 website.
Marketing with your Website
1. Navigate to Current Auction > Auction > Edit Settings (This can also be done when creating an auction).
2. Scroll down to the blue tabs, and click on Auction Info.
3. The Marketing Content field is available just below the Description Boxes.
The Marketing Content box can be used to add embedded HTML code, including, but not limited to, Videos, Maps, and links.
1. Once on the page click on the Source button on the top left of the editing tools.
2. After clicking this you can now enter, or paste code.
3. Do not forget to save on the top right of the page.
*WARNING*: Not all I3 Templates are outfitted with the Marketing Content Section, meaning it might not display on your website. For assistance identifying a template that you would like to use for your I3 Calendar, contact Auction Services Support by emailing email@example.com.