Wavebid continually works to enhance, improve and eliminate issues. Below are Wavebid's newest features and enhancements we've released.
For a list of 2022 release notes, click here.
This publication contains the following sections:
- October 2023
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
Release Date: October 4, 2023
Release Date: September 20, 2023
- Limiting the ability to change a bidder's 'Online' status after check-in/import.
- Corrected an issue related to the way text was displaying on printed invoices.
Release Date: August 23, 2023
- Streamlining the Auction Settings page (Auction > Edit Settings) by adding Import Catalog and Export tabs so that more auction tasks can be accessed from one space.
Release Date: August 9, 2023
- Streamlining the Auction Attributes tab page (Auction > Edit Settings) by hiding attributes that are used less frequently. These attributes can still be access via the Adv. Attribute Settings tab. For information on enabling that tab, see Advanced Auction Attributes.
- This update only impacts auction events that are being exported to Proxibid.
Release Date: July 26, 2023
- Streamlining the Edit Auction page (Auction > Edit Settings) by removing the Documents and Links tabs.
- These tabs will still be visible to i3 and Wavebid Plugin users.
- Removing the Online Checkout tab from the Edit Auction page (Auction > Edit Settings) for events being run on Proxibid, BidSpotter, or LiveAuctioneers.
- Adding the ability to download photos based on batch or lot, rather than the entire auction. For more information, see Downloading Photos From an Auction.
Release Date: July 12, 2023
- Added a new UPC lookup tool that can be used if the first tool fails to find a response. The secondary tool will include new UPC and new EAN numbers.
- Corrected an issue where 'passed' lots were not advancing on the clerking screen and not reflected in the recently saved section of the screen.
- Corrected an issue where invoice status was occasionally being duplicated in drop-down menus.
Forgive us, we've been working hard heads down behind the scenes and haven't had anything newsworthy to share in a while; glad to be back on the road!
Release Date: June 28, 2023
- We have expanded our Internationalization efforts to encompass all users and companies.
- Wavebid has allowed multiple exports from the same workspace to process at the same time. We realize that this may result in potential issues such as duplication of images, failed to delete errors or even duplicated sequence numbers. To avoid this from possibly happening, single exports will only be allowed at one given time for an event.
- We have corrected an issue where selected payment filters on the Invoice Summary page would reset after navigating away.
Release Date: May 23, 2023
Added verbiage to the Export page warning that, when Multi-Day/Multi-Ring is enabled for an event, lots needing to be moved between days/rings should be moved in Proxibid rather than Wavebid. If lots with pre-bids are moved between days/rings in Wavebid directly, those pre-bids will be lost when re-exporting to Proxibid.
Improved response time when selecting Auction > Export Auction from the Wavebid Dashboard.
Release Date: May 10, 2023
- Corrected an issue related to the sorting of invoices based on the Invoice Number.
- Corrected an issue where users were not able to sort invoices by Paddle Number.
- Improved the speed of invoice search functionality on the Invoices Page.
Release Date: May 3, 2023
- Updated the footer of Wavebid's static pages to reflect the updated office address.
Release Date: April 19, 2023
Allow a bidder's Company Name to be auto-imported from Proxibid, if one is provided.
Corrected an issue where the "Unpaid" watermark, 'Pay Now', button, and 'Print' button were not centered on emailed invoices when resized or viewed on mobile devices.
Release Date: April 11, 2023
- Removed VAT from the VAT summary table on the Seller Settlement screen when the margin scheme is enabled.
- Included "Null" rather than "0" when exporting the VAT/Tax rate to BidSpotter.
- Added an option at the auction level (Auction > Edit Settings > Accounting tab) to indicate if VAT/Tax on the Buyer's Premium should be included invoices for International Exports.
Release Date: March 22, 2023
- Updated the Columns button menu colors and added a checkbox to better reflect which fields have been selected.
- Added an image batch for photos of lots that have been moved from one event to another, making it easier to view and delete photo batches.
- Corrected an issue preventing Marketing email templates from being saved or viewed.
- Corrected an issue on the Unsold Lots list where the options box would close prior to clicking the Apply button.
- Corrected an invoice issue where the entire Lot Title and Lot Description were being displayed even though the option was selected to only display the Lot Title.
Release Date: March 9, 2023
- Corrected an issue where certain time zones would trigger an error when automatically exporting to Proxibid.
- Corrected an issue which was preventing users from being able to use the VIN Lookup tool in the mobile app. Upgraded versions of the app are now available for both iOS and Android.
Release Date: February 22, 2023
- Corrected an issue where the Auction Summary Report was showing the incorrect Passed Lot count.
- Correct an issue where the Company Category form did not reset when the modal was closed and re-opened.
- Corrected an issue on event creation where users were getting an error when attempting to save an auction with Online Checkout questions were added.
Release Date: February 10, 2023
- Corrected an issue where the 'Pay Now' button on emailed bidder invoices was inconsistently failing to take bidders to the payment gateway to submit payment.
Release Date: February 8, 2023
- Corrected an issue where the All Invoices search was not displaying expected results when using search parameters.
- Corrected an issue where the Taxonomy/Category field on the Company Category page generated an error message even though the field was valid.
- Corrected an issue where changing dates on the Edit Auction page was triggering an error.
Release Date: January 25, 2023
- The Name, Code, and Taxonomy Category fields are now required when creating/editing company categories.
- Enhanced the date fields across Wavebid to ensure that the selected End Date is after the selected Start Date.
- Corrected an issue where “Online Checkout Invite” email templates could not be selected as the email template under the Online Checkout tab. Click here for more information relating to Online Checkout.
Corrected an issue where the invoice Notes field was not displaying correctly on bidder invoices. For more information on the Notes field, see Editing Invoices.
- Added the Invoice Number as an available column on the Priced Inventory Sheet.
Changed the way images are exported to BidSpotter to reduce the likelihood of duplicating images that have been exported to GAP more than once.
Disabled the Buyer Information Edit link once a payment has been applied to the invoice. Once a payment has been applied to an invoice, the buyer's information (Name, Address, Contact Information, etc.) can no longer be edited. Payment will need to be removed before the buyer information can be edited on the invoice. For more information, see Editing Invoices.
Resized the Auction Preview page to allow the horizontal scrollbar to always be visible at the bottom of the page.
Changed verbiage on Seller Settlements to reflect "Settlement #" rather than "Invoice #".
Added a date picker modal to the All Lots report. Dates previously needed to be manually entered into the Date From and Date To fields.
"Error trying to import results. New token required! Please return to the Proxibid AuctionBuilder Bulk Loader and obtain a new token."
Added rich text editor to correct an issue where HTML was not being displayed correctly in text fields.
- Updated versions of the Wavebid Mobile app are now available for Android and iOS.
- Removed the clickable links on the All Auction Summary report as these links were meant to direct users to individual auction results.
Corrected an issue where Email Templates without any content in the Template field (email body) failed to send. Now, invoices sent using an Email Template with a blank Template field (email body) will just contain a link to the PDF of the invoice.