Wavebid continually works to enhance, improve and eliminate issues. Below are Wavebid's newest features and enhancements we've released.
For a list of 2022 release notes, click here.
This publication contains the following sections:
Release Date: March 9, 2023
- Corrected an issue where certain time zones would trigger an error when automatically exporting to Proxibid.
- Corrected an issue which was preventing users from being able to use the VIN Lookup tool in the mobile app. Upgraded versions of the app are now available for both iOS and Android.
Release Date: February 22, 2023
- Corrected an issue where the Auction Summary Report was showing the incorrect Passed Lot count.
- Correct an issue where the Company Category form did not reset when the modal was closed and re-opened.
- Corrected an issue on event creation where users were getting an error when attempting to save an auction with Online Checkout questions were added.
Release Date: February 10, 2023
- Corrected an issue where the 'Pay Now' button on emailed bidder invoices was inconsistently failing to take bidders to the payment gateway to submit payment.
Release Date: February 8, 2023
- Corrected an issue where the All Invoices search was not displaying expected results when using search parameters.
- Corrected an issue where the Taxonomy/Category field on the Company Category page generated an error message even though the field was valid.
- Corrected an issue where changing dates on the Edit Auction page was triggering an error.
Release Date: January 25, 2023
- The Name, Code, and Taxonomy Category fields are now required when creating/editing company categories.
- Enhanced the date fields across Wavebid to ensure that the selected End Date is after the selected Start Date.
- Corrected an issue where “Online Checkout Invite” email templates could not be selected as the email template under the Online Checkout tab. Click here for more information relating to Online Checkout.
Corrected an issue where the invoice Notes field was not displaying correctly on bidder invoices. For more information on the Notes field, see Editing Invoices.
- Added the Invoice Number as an available column on the Priced Inventory Sheet.
Changed the way images are exported to BidSpotter to reduce the likelihood of duplicating images that have been exported to GAP more than once.
Disabled the Buyer Information Edit link once a payment has been applied to the invoice. Once a payment has been applied to an invoice, the buyer's information (Name, Address, Contact Information, etc.) can no longer be edited. Payment will need to be removed before the buyer information can be edited on the invoice. For more information, see Editing Invoices.
Resized the Auction Preview page to allow the horizontal scrollbar to always be visible at the bottom of the page.
Changed verbiage on Seller Settlements to reflect "Settlement #" rather than "Invoice #".
Added a date picker modal to the All Lots report. Dates previously needed to be manually entered into the Date From and Date To fields.
Added a well-defined error message if credentials fail to authenticate when auto-importing sale data and/or bidder data from Proxibid.
"Error trying to import results. New token required! Please return to the Proxibid AuctionBuilder Bulk Loader and obtain a new token."
- Added rich text editor to correct an issue where HTML was not being displayed correctly in text fields.
- Updated versions of the Wavebid Mobile app are now available for Android and iOS.
- Removed the clickable links on the All Auction Summary report as these links were meant to direct users to individual auction results.
Corrected an issue where Email Templates without any content in the Template field (email body) failed to send. Now, invoices sent using an Email Template with a blank Template field (email body) will just contain a link to the PDF of the invoice.